Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The team re-opens the 1944 case of a female pilot who was part of a civilian program to aid the Air Force during World War II. Meanwhile, Lilly fixates on her nemesis, Moe Kitchener.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Sarah Glendening as Vivian Lynn
- Daniel Baldwin as Moe Kitchener
- Newell Alexander as Frank James (2009)
- John Aniston as Herbert "Wolf" James (2009)
- Mary Jo Catlett as Betty Jo Henders (2009)
- Deanna Dunagan as Iris Keening (2009)
- Chad Faust as Frank James (1944)
- Zane Holtz as Herbert "Wolf" James (1944)
- Terri Hoyos as Rosa Valens
- David Landry as Sweaty Mechanic
- Tracie Thoms does not appear in this episode.
- There is a final blurb stating that on July 1, 2009, the ladies of the WASP (Women Airforce Service Pilots) were honored with the Congressional Gold Medal by Congress and President Obama for service to the nation during World War II.
- Louise Patterson is said to have been the first woman to break the sound barrier. In real life, that distinction belonged to Jacqueline Cochran (1906-1980), who was in fact instrumental in the formation of the WASP.
- Captain Robert MacArthur Crawford "The U.S. Air Force"
- Bing Crosby & the Andrews Sisters "Pistol Packin' Mama"
- Louis Prima "Sing, Sing, Sing (With a Swing)"
- Billie Holiday "You Go to My Head"
- Martha Tilton "I'll Walk Alone"