After discovering she was adopted as a baby, a woman asks Lilly to re-investigate the murder of her birth mother in 1964. Her mother was a teenager sent to a church-run home for unwed mothers before her murder. As Lilly and the detectives investigate, the now-defunct home's dark secrets begin to come out.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Bruce Boxleitner as Huck Oberland (2007)
- Johanna Braddy as Hilary West
- Elizabeth Connors as Patricia West (1964)
- Georgann Johnson as Sister Margaret (2007)
- Sandy Martin as Karen Watson (2007)
- Michelle Page as Karen Watson (1964)
- Bree Pavey as Sister Margaret (1964)
- Patricia Place as Patricia West (2007)
- Andy Fischer-Price as Huck Oberland (1964)
- Sterling Beaumon as Brat #1
- Jillian Boyd as Barbara Lakey (2007)
- Jordan Green as Brat #2
- Butch Hammett as Bill West (1964)
- Leslie Murphy as Singing Pregnant Girl #2
- Joss Saltzman as Huck's Grandson ("Boy")
- Delia Sweeney as Singing Pregnant Girl #1
- Unknown actor as Dr. Finnegan
- Unknown actress as Mary-Lou McLaren
- Unknown actress as Sister Abigail
- Unknown infant as Barbara Lakey (1964)
- At the end of the episode, Hillary's case box is put away next to Simone Marks' case box. Rather ironic, given the theme of this episode. Steve Jablonski's case box is also visible two boxes over from Simone's.
- Stillman and Jeffries both reference Stillman's older brother, Father Andrew Stillman.
- The Supremes "Baby Love"
- Ben E. King "Stand By Me"
- Michael A. Levine "The Park"
- The Four Tops "Baby I Need Your Lovin'"
- The Supremes "Where Did Our Love Go"
- Brenda Lee "Losing You"
- Closing Song: Carly Simon "You Are My Sunshine"