Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lilly returns to her last case before joining the Cold Case Squad as she re-investigates the brutal triple homicide of a restaurant owner and his family, murdered in the restaurant bathroom in 2003. Also the other team member has personal reasons to closing the case; Jeffries grew up in the predominantly black neighborhood while Vera was the one assigned to the case when Det. Rush left.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Josh Hopkins as ADA Jason Kite
- Vicellous Shannon as Joel Moore
- Tangi Miller as Nora Lincoln
- Jesse D. Goins as Frank Morgan
- Indigo as Tyra
- Dempsey Pappion as Tre Jackson
- Harold Sylvester as Tom Lincoln
- Aloma Wright as Della Lincoln
- Nathan Corbett as Kid
- Aaron Grady as Teenage Boy
- Kinga Philipps as Ann Walters
- Dex Elliot Sanders as Jammal
- Franklin Ojeda Smith as Old Man
- Faruq Tauheed as J.T. Simms
- Unknown actor as Squeek Minter
- The triple homicide seen in this episode was first investigated by Lilly, Vera, and Chris Lassing, at the start of the pilot episode "Look Again". The date of the murder was given as September 27, 2003, which put the detectives investigating the scene on the following morning of September 28. September 28, 2003 was the initial CBS airdate for "Look Again".
- This marks the last appearance, to date, of ADA Kite, although his voice is heard when Lilly leaves him a phone message in "Beautiful Little Fool".
- Big Tymers "Still Fly"
- Shuggie Otis "Strawberry Letter 23"
- Groove Armada "Hands Of Time"
- Soul Hooligan "Soul Searching"
- Ashanti "Foolish"
- Master Source "Mine For The Takin"
- Closing Song: Alicia Keys "If I Ain't Got You"