Lilly re-opens the 1999 case of a young, healthy woman who died of a heart attack. In the late 1990s, she was briefly an Internet millionaire, but due to bad business decisions, her dot.com company eventually went to bust.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Richard Cox as Clifton Coleman
- Valerie Dillman as Alora Lind
- Sarah Jane Morris as Amy Lind
- Mark Adair-Rios as Dante Gutierrez
- Rodney Scott as Scott Sawyer
- Amir Talai as Malvinder Khatani
- Deborah Van Valkenburgh as Geraldine Wright
- At the end of the episode, Amy's case box is put away close to Toya Miles' and Krystal Hogan's boxes.
- Will mentions the poems of the last year probably refering to the episode "Best Friends". However, the two episodes were aired in the same year.
- The New Radicals "You Get What You Give"
- Filter "Take a Picture"
- Third Eye Blind "Semi-Charmed Life"
- Runaway Cab "Stick"
- Depeche Mode "It's No Good"
- Garbage "Push It"
- Sarah McLachlan "Sweet Surrender"
- Closing Song: Aimee Mann "Save Me"