A teenage girl awakens from a coma months after the attack that killed the rest of her family. Though she remembers little from that night, the police learn she had a twisted admirer known only as "Romeo". While they look for Romeo, Lilly must deal with a sudden (but not unexpected) loss. In the end, though, it's Romeo who comes to them, with a weapon, determined not to let anyone get between him and his love, "Juliet"...
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Owen Beckman as Rick Lambert
- Cynthia Ettinger as Emily Jacobi
- Joe Reegan as Ed Marteson
- Terry Rhoads as Martin Reed
- Cooper Thornton as Adam Jacobi
- Ellen Woglom as Kim Jacobi
- Connor Merkovich as Stewart Jacobi #1
- Keenan Merkovich as Stewart Jacobi #2
- Roberto Sanchez as Commander
- Billy Unger as Jeff Reed
- When it was initially assumed that Adam Jacobi killed his family, Scotty refers to the crime as "a John List kind of thing." John List murdered his mother, wife, and three children in 1971. He went on the run for eighteen years before finally being caught in 1989.
- This episode is loosely based on the 1978 murders of Alice Huling and three of her children by Joe Ture.
- Coldplay "Speed of Sound"
- Snow Patrol "Chasing Cars"
- Aqualung "Brighter Than Sunshine"
- Snow Patrol "Open Your Eyes"
- Jet "Shine On"
- Closing Song: Dashboard Confessional "Stolen"
- Stephen Battaglio at TV Guide Online (05/04/2007): "Cold Case Preview: A Hostage Crisis Closes the Season!"