Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Valens partners with Rush to locate her abducted, drug-addicted sister. Meanwhile, Jeffries tries to bring justice to the case of a murdered teenaged girl that has haunted him for 17 years.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Kevin Chapman as Joe Mueller
- Nicki Aycox as Christina Rush
- E.J. Bonilla as Ronnie Tavares (1993)
- James Hanlon as Det. Pierson
- JR Bourne as Matt Doherty (2010)
- Erica Hubbard as Wanda Johnson
- Hassan Iniko Johnson as Brother Olajuwon (2010)
- Davenia McFadden as Althea Johnson (2010)
- Glenn Plummer as A.C.
- Keith Szarabajka as Deputy Commissioner Patrick Doherty
- Arie Verveen as Cliff Harper
- Harley Graham as Lilly Rush (1978)
- Dalpre Grayer as Street Corner Boy (1993)
- Shishir Kurup as Nazir Patel
- Vince Melocchi as Sal
- Nicole Pettis as Althea Johnson (1993)
- Daniel Lee Robertson III as Robert Miggs (1993)
- Campbell Rose as Christina Rush (1978)
- The Johnson case was first mentioned in "Dead Heat".
- Doherty's troubled son Matt was previously mentioned in "Flashover"
- The second part of the two-hour season finale.
- For the fourth time in Cold Case history, the main actors are not credited in an opening sequence. Instead they are listed afer a brief title sequence as the episode plays.
- Final episode of the series. The series was cancelled by CBS just over two weeks after its airing.
- Ramon Fernandez is Tracie Thoms's boyfriend
- Jeffries mentions he had Joe Mueller run some licence plates for him for the Johnson case in 1994, yet in "Hoodrats" Stillman had to explain to Jeffries who Mueller was, suggesting Jeffries didn't know him.
- "Shattered" is also the title of one The Rolling Stones' songs but it was not featured in the episode.
- This is the only episode in which Lilly is not solving a cold case.
All music featured in this episode is by The Rolling Stones.
- Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)
- Beast of Burden
- Undercover of the Night
- Tumbling Dice
- So Divine (Aladdin Story)