Lt. Stillman's priest and brother informs him of a long ago confession where a man confessed to being involved in the 1998 kidnapping of Kyle Bream, a 9 year old boy who would later be found dead. The case is reopened with this new lead and it turns out the truth is closer to home.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Cayden Boyd as Kyle Bream
- Vincent Angell as Rudy Tanner
- Brigid Brannagh as Tina Bream
- Melinda Page Hamilton as Janie Stillman
- Jesse Head as Archie Tanner (2005)
- Brent Sexton as Ken Bream
- Audrey Wasilewski as Sandra Riley
- Clay Wilcox as Ed Kripke
- Michael Shamus Wiles as Father Andrew Stillman
- Stillman's daughter Janie is introduced in this episode. She appears to be in her late twenties or thirties, despite Stillman saying in "Glued" that she was born while he was working a case in 1980.
- Janie is assumed to be 36 as her attack was 18 years ago when she was 18.
- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones "The Impression That I Get"
- The Wallflowers "6th Avenue Heartache"
- Elliott Smith "Waltz #2"
- Keida "Let It Go"
- The Flys "Got You Where I Want You"
- Breathe "Messy Music"
- The Counting Crows "A Long December"
- Closing Song: Oasis "Don't Go Away"