A newly-discovered photo shows new evidence in the 1953 murder of a popular pin-up model. As the detectives re-open her case, they learn she had a number of obsessed fans and jealous friends to deal with.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Erin Cummings as Rita Flynn
- Patrick Fischler as Monty Moran (1953)
- Harold Gould as Monty Moran (2008)
- Todd Grinnell as Arthur "Zip" Fellig (1953)
- Chelsea Hobbs as Betty Sue Baker (1953)
- Ron Masak as Gus Medica
- Debra Mooney as Betty Sue Baker (2008)
- James Carraway as Ben "Beanie" Emerson (2008)
- Wiliam Dennis Hunt as Reg Donaldson (2008)
- John Kerry as Arthur "Zip" Fellig (2008)
- Andrew Ducote as Ben "Beanie" Emerson (1953)
- Aaron Gaffey as Reg Donaldson (1953)
- Brian McGuire as Nervous Guy
- First appearance of Tania Raymonde as Frankie Rafferty.
- The victim's manager sees her in a darkroom as he develops one of her prints.
- The song "Best Friends" by Michael A. Levine was also featured in this episode, when Rita is photographing the neighbourhood.
- Guy Mitchell "Look At That Girl"
- The Four Lads "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)"
- Ruth Brown "I'll Wait For You"
- Michael A. Levine "Best Friends"
- Kay Starr "Half A Photograph"
- Nat King Cole "Somewhere Along The Way"
- Closing Song: Nat King Cole "Can't I?"