The team tries to determine if a homeless and severely delusional paranoid schizophrenic killed his former psychiatrist by arson in 2004 - before dropping out of college and fully losing his grip of reality.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Jacqueline Obradors as Dr. Julie Ramierez
- Billy Lush as Pete Scanell
- Richard Brake as Rich Kiesel
- Seth Isler as Ed Rosenthal
- Jonathan LaPaglia as ADA Curtis Bell
- Joseph Raymond Lucero as Juan Salazar
- Victoria Pratt as Rachel Liebowitz ("Vanessa Quarterman")
- Jeremy Glazer as Steve Wiegen
- Ben Hogestyn as Tom Exley
- Jason E. Kelley as Driver
- Mateo Arias as Gabriel Ariza (uncredited)
- Unknown actress as Geneva
- Unknown actor as Michael Scanell
- The title of this episode is the same title of one of the songs of John Lennon
- This episode marks the first time we see the trial of a killer from a previous episode.
- Ed Rosenthal mentions the shooting of George Marks while Lilly is on the stand.
- Curt Fitzpatrick's and Linda Johannsen's case box can be seen when Scotty put's Julie's case box away.
All the song is this episode are performed by John Lennon:
- Beautiful Boy (Darling)
- Mind Games
- Number(#) 9 Dream
- Instant Karma
- Watching the Wheels