When a witness, then eight years old, comes forward with slight evidence suggesting that the 1971 death of an eighteen-year-old aerialist was a murder, the Cold Case crew re-opens her case. Moe's murder is investigated and Lilly is questioned.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Sharni Vinson as Mia Romanov
- Daniel Baldwin as Moe Kitchener
- Michael John Anderson as Nathaniel "Biggie" Jones (2010)
- Joshua DesRoches as Eddie Armstrong (1971)
- Dakin Matthews as Sheldon "Cleo" Burgess (2010)
- Roger Morrissey as Lester "Gargantuan" Smith (1971)
- Mark Povinelli as Nathaniel "Biggie" Jones (1971)
- Shiva Rose as Isabel de Luca (2010)
- Carel Struycken as Lester "Gargantuan" Smith (2010)
- Matthew Walker as Sheldon "Cleo" Burgess (1971)
- Peggy McCay as Zelda Panay (2010)
- Justina Vail as Zelda Panay (1971)
- Matt O'Toole as Eddie Armstrong (2010)
- Alicia Herranz as Isabel de Luca (1971)
- Christopher Weir as Heat Merchant (1971)
- Joyce Lee as State Detective #1
- Michael Raynor as State Detective #2
- Brielle Bourgeois as Veronica Miller (Uncredited)
- Thom Barry does not appear in this episode.
- Last appearance of Veronica Miller.
- The song "Riders on the Storm" was also heard in the episode "The Woods".
- Co-Star Danny Pino also is credited with co-writing this episode, he also co-wrote a Season Six Episode
- Michael J. Anderson, credited in this episode as Michael John Anderson, has also played circus managers in The X-Files and Carnivale.
- Roger Morrissey and Carel Struycken are cousins
- Both Michael J. Anderson and Carel Struycken appeared in David Lynch's Twin Peaks as "The Little Man from Another Place" and "The Giant".
All music featured in this episode is by The Doors.
- Light My Fire
- Waiting for the Sun
- Love Her Madly
- Wild Child
- Riders On the Storm
- Moonlight Drive
- People Are Strange