When a homely 33-year-old woman was gunned down in an alley in 1989, her death was shrouded in mystery. With no suspect, no clues and no ideas, the police had to let the case go cold, leaving a violent killer walking the streets.
But now, almost 20 years later, the case is reopened when a tape of the victim, made for a dating service, is found after a man’s suicide. The man was watching the tape when he killed himself, but his involvement with the woman remains unclear. Could he be her killer?
As Lilly (Kathryn Morris) sifts through the new evidence, she makes an alarming discovery about her prime suspect: he was a con man who dated lonely women in order to rob them of their savings, but did something go horribly wrong in this case or could there be somebody else involved in the brutal killing?
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Bruno Campos as Ramon Delgado
- Cindy Ambuehl as Stephanie Levine (2006)
- Mary-Pat Green as Eugenia Karpathian
- Emily Nelson as Martha Puck
- Oren Williams as Andre Halstead
- Mark Beltzman as Reverend Love (2006)
- Ralph Cole Jr. as Cherry LeSure (2006)
- Jennifer Manley as Buella Stiffler (1989)
- Jermaine Cheeseborough as Cherry LeSure (1989)
- Richard Harter as Reverend Love (1989)
- Cristina Wichtrich as Stephanie Levine (1989)
- Sarah Christine Smith as Camera Girl (1989)
- unknown actress as Anastasia Feralli
- unknown actress as Petunia Marshall
- unknown actress as Doris Duncan
- unknown actress as Lorraine Johnson
- This episode is based on the "Lonely Hearts Killers" Raymond Fernandez and Martha Beck.
- Roxette "The Look"
- Taylor Dayne "I'll Always Love You"
- Eric Carmen "Hungry Eyes"
- Cutting Crew "(I Just) Died In Your Arms"
- The B-52's "Love Shack"
- Closing song: Heart "Alone"