The team investigates the 1958 murder case of a newlywed Ivy League graduate who spearheaded the lucrative concept of developing suburban communities with affordable housing outside of Philadelphia. Meanwhile, Lilly makes time to dine with her father.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Johnathon Schaech as Julian Bellowes
- Ken Howard as Harrison Kemp
- John Aprea as Paul Romano (2009)
- Richard Gant as George Watson (2009)
- Alexandra Holden as Caroline Bellowes (1958)
- Brian Hooks as George Watson (1949, 1958)
- Sam Littlefield as Harry Kemp Jr. (1958)
- Constance Towers as Caroline Bellowes (2009)
- Hattie Winston as Regina Reynolds (2009)
- Erica Ash as Regina Reynolds (1958)
- Phoebe Dorin as Joan Rasky (2009)
- Ron Gilbert as Angelo Romano (1958)
- Lynn Hamilton as Mary Chisolm (2009)
- David Arrigotti as Paul Romano (1958)
- Makenna Barrett as Lilly Rush (1976)
- Brant Cotton as Paul Cooper (1976)
- Deborah Geffner as Joy Bellowes (2009)
- Lukus Grace as Casey Hollenbeck (1958)
- Zach McGowan as Corporal Clerk (1949)
- Claire Titelman as Joan Rasky (1958)
- Unknown actress as Mary Chisolm (1958)
- This episode was Harve Presnell's final on-screen appearance.
- While the music used on "Cold Case" is normally from or around the years that the cases originate, the Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings cover of "This Land Is Your Land" is very recent, from their 2005 album, Naturally.
- Tony Bennett "Are You Havin' Any Fun?"
- Dean Martin "It Looks Like Love"
- Frank Sinatra "Oh! Look At Me Now!"
- Closing Song: Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings "This Land Is Your Land"