Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The shooting death of a man in his driveway is connected to the unsolved 1992 murder of a Democratic campaign worker whose lifeless body was thrown into a nearby river on election night. The investigation centers on the relationship the dead woman had with a present-day congressman. Apparently, the victim in the current homicide probed into the earlier slaying and discovered damning new evidence. Elsewhere, Lilly spies Kite flirting with a new ADA and gets jealous.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Josh Hopkins as ADA Kite
- Laura Allen as Vanessa Prosser
- Jade Carter as David Lake (1992)
- Kathy Christopherson as Beth Reardon (2004)
- Terri Garber as Abbey Lake (2004)
- Lee Garlington as Carol Prosser
- James Mathers as Marvin Dobie
- Jim Meskimen as PJ Prosser
- Blake Robbins as David Lake (2004)
- Lauren Stamile as Abbey Lake (1992)
- Eva Frajko as Reporter
- Jon Hershfield as Aaron Dutra (1992)
- Seth T. Walker as Darren Kleeman
- Unknown actress as Julie
- This episode is loosely based on the 2001 death of Chandra Levy.
- The Fleetwood Mac song "Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow" heard at the campaign headquarters in 1992 was in fact the official song for the Clinton-Gore campaign.
- The real murderer is not arrested, which could be why there is no ending shot of the case box being put away and having "Closed" written on it.
- Fleetwood Mac "Don't Stop"
- The Cranberries "Dreams"
- Gin Blossoms "Hey Jealousy"
- 4 Non Blondes "What's Up"
- Chris Isaak "Can't Do a Thing (To Stop Me)"
- Closing Song: Duran Duran "Ordinary World"