|Full Name||Kathryn Susan Morris|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 1969|
|Place of Birth||Cincinnati, Ohio, USA|
|Character played||Lilly Rush|
Kathryn Morris is an American actress who played Lilly Rush on Cold Case for seven seasons from 2003-2010. She is the only cast-member who appeared in every episode.
Early Life Edit
Kathryn was born in Ohio, on January 28, 1969. Two months after she was born she moved to Dallas, and around the fourth grade she moved up to Windsor Locks, Connecticut. Throughout her childhood, she traveled with her family in a gospel group called "The Morris Code." 
Acting Career Edit
Prior to starring in Cold Case, she was mostly known for her guest appearances on Xena: Warrior Princess, in which she played Najara; and also for her starring role in the first season of Pensacola: Wings of Gold.
In addition to acting on TV, Kathryn has also participated in many movies. Some of her most relevant movie credits include Death of a Cheerleader (1994), Minority Report (2000), Paycheck (2001), Mindhunters (2004) and Resurrecting the Champ (2007).
After Cold Case ended in 2010, she starred in the movie Cougars, Inc. (2011) and TV-movie The Sweeter Side of Life (2013).
In addition, she has a production company called Hot Plate Productions.
- Brian Dakss on The Early Show (10/27/2004): "Morris: 'Cold Case' Is Red Hot"
- Jim Halterman at The Futon Critic (09/25/2009): "Interview: Cold Case Star Kathryn Morris"
- Trevor Kimball at TV Series Finale (12/18/2009): "Kathryn Morris Not Ready for Show to Be Cancelled"
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn__PZtAz8Q
- ↑ http://www.tvguide.com/news/kathryn-morris-reaps-13573/
|Kathryn Morris | Danny Pino | John Finn | Jeremy Ratchford | Thom Barry | Tracie Thoms | Justin Chambers|