When the body of a newly missing boy is found in a cargo container, the remains of three other victims who vanished from 1999 to 2003 are found, and the team realizes they're dealing with a serial killer.
The episode begins with a young boy talking to his grandmother about hanging out. She says she should stop listening to crap music and go to the Church Youth Center. Instead he heads over to the arcade.
Three months later Detective Lilly Rush and Lt. John Stillman respond to a crime scene. The body of a young boy was found in a cooler in a self-storage unit. Lilly is disgusted how someone can kill a kid like that. Stillman tells her that the unit belongs to Theo Gamble and there were three more units under the name "Theo Gamble". We then see Nick Vera, Will Jeffries, Scotty Valens, and Kat Miller finding the rest of the bodies.
They all meet up with each other at the precinct. The victim's photos are shown on the board. The victim's next-of-kin or family members comes over and they talk to them. They all say the Missing Persons Division say that they did nothing and they all (the victims) probably ran away or got high.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Ja'net DuBois as Edna Johnson
- Aisha Hinds as Lorraine Henderson
- Justin Martin as Shemar Reynolds
- Bob Morrisey as Dr. Ben Breslyn (2007)
- Kevin Ramsey as Wilford Grimes (2007)
- Montae Russell as Charles Hollister
- Jamil Walker as Malik (2007)
- Ryan O'Neil DeSouza as Wilford Grimes (1986)
- Terrence Hardy Jr. as Corey Middleton
- Chaz Monet as Kadija Hobbs
- Brian Silverman as Dr. Ben Breslyn (1986)
- Stevie Walsh Jr. as Malik (1986)
- Unknown child actor as Tyrell Hobbs
- Unknown child actor as Damont Henderson
- Unknown child actor as Kendrick Malone
- Unknown child actor as Marcus Hollister
- In most episodes the last flashback sequence shows how the murderer killed his victim but this episode shows how the murderer was tortured when he was a kid.
- Mat Kearney "Undeniable"
- Common "The People"
- Kanye West, Common & Talib Kweli "Get Em High"
- Corinne Bailey Rae "Put Your Records On"
- Closing Song: KJ-52 & Blanca Reyes "You're Gonna Make It"