A college professor (Jeffrey Nordling) who lost everything - his career, family, and reputation - after being suspected of murdering one of his female students (Kaitlin Doubleday) in 1995, offers new information regarding the case that he hopes will clear his name. He believes the student's death is connected to a copycat murder of a prostitute. Rush investigates the woman who was killed and the men in her life in order to discover which one of them killed her.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Jeffrey Nordling as Roy Minard
- Josh Hopkins as ADA Jason Kite
- Larry Brandenburg as Mike Richardson
- Kaitlin Doubleday as Holly Richardson
- Robert LaSardo as Jesus Torres
- Lisa Dean Ryan as Barbara Carise
- Blake Shields as Barry Tepler
- Mary-Kathleen Gordon as Susan Richardson
- E.J. Callahan as Archie
- Stacy Arnell as Trish
- Elizabeth Greer as Monique
- Tressa Pope as Gretta
- Unknown actress as Lenore Grandy
- Roy says that he and Richard Jewell "would have a lot to talk about." Richard Jewell was a security guard at the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta, Georgia, who discovered a pipe bomb and helped police evacuate the area, saving many lives. Initially hailed as a hero, Jewell's public reputation suffered greatly when the media reported that the FBI regarded him as a suspect in the bombing, before the real bomber, Eric Rudolph, was identified.
- The ghost of Lenore Grandy does not appear to anyone in this episode.
- Adam Ant "Wonderful"
- Lisa Loeb "Stay"
- Closing Song: Oasis "Don't Look Back In Anger"