The team reopens the 1985 case of a wealthy stock broker. At the time it was deemed that Charles Danville was killed when someone attempted to steal his car, but new evidence suggests that he may, in fact, have been murdered.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Josh Hopkins as ADA Kite
- Samuel Ball as Randy Price (1985)
- Marisol Nichols as Elisa
- William Bumiller as Charles Danville
- Martin Grey as Stu Livermore
- John Kassir as Kip Crowley (2004)
- Patty McCormack as Mavis Breen (2004)
- Barbara Niven as Mavis Breen (1985)
- Wayne Northrop as Roger Collins
- Michael Pare as Randy Price (2004)
- Claudette Roche as Victoria Jordan (2004)
- TJ Thyne as Kip Crowley (1985)
- Kelvin Davis as Teddy Mars (2004)
- William Christopher Stephens as Teddy Mars (1985)
- Taye Hansberry as Victoria Jordan (1985)
- J.P. Hubbell as Beau Munger (2004)
- Mat Hostetler as Beau Munger (1985)
- This episode was loosely based on the film Wall Street.
- This is the the only episode from 1985 with a ghost appearance between the episodes Mind Hunters & Kensington which were both from 1985 with no ghost appearance.
- Culture Club "Karma Chameleon"
- Journey "Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)"
- Talk Talk "It's My Life"
- Tears for Fears "Everybody Wants to Rule the World"
- Grandmaster Flash and Melle Mel "White Lines"
- Thompson Twins "Lay Your Hands on Me"
- ZZ Top "Sharp Dressed Man"
- Tina Turner "Better Be Good To Me"
- Don Henley "Dirty Laundry"
- Closing Song: Cyndi Lauper "All Through the Night"