On the eve of the 60-year reunion of women who worked in a weapons factory during World War II, Lilly is asked to re-investigate the 1943 death of Alice Miller, one of the worker girls. The death was deemed accidental at the time, but her friend, Martha begs Lilly to look closer into the case.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
Special Guest StarEdit
- Michele Hicks as Fannie (1943)
- Lukas Behnken as Buddie Walker (1943)
- Anne Bellamy as Martha (2004)
- Ian Bohen as Nelson Miller (1943)
- Joseph Campanella as Nelson Miller (2004)
- Myndy Crist as Dana Hunter
- Jenna Fischer as Dottie (1943)
- Rance Howard as Buddie Walker (2004)
- John Marzilli as Henry Walker (1943)
- Chad Morgan as Alice Miller
- Stacey Scowley as Martha (1943)
- Gavin Black as Marine
- Tony Cicchetti as Bruno
- Curt Lowens as Richard (2004)
- Jean-Christophe Febbrari as Richard (1943)
- Jeffries mentions the Gail Chimayo case from Our Boy Is Back.
- Jenna Fischer and Rance Howard would later costar in the film Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (2007).
- This episode uses some elements from the film Swing Shift.
- Four Vagabonds "Rosie the Riveter"
- Mills Brothers "Till Then"
- Peggy Lee "Waiting For The Train To Come In"
- Duke Ellington "I'm Beginning To See The Light"
- Andrews Sisters "Rumors Are Flying"
- Glenn Miller & Orchestra "American Patrol"
- Louis Jordan "Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby"
- Closing Song: Bing Crosby "Don't Fence Me In"