The team re-opens the 2000 case of a prominent Puerto Rican assistant district attorney when rumors about his connection to a large amount of money gone missing at the time of his death start to circulate. However, his widow insists that the claims are not true. The re-investigation reveals that the victim was prosecuting a murder trial and the man convicted for the crime after his death may possibly be innocent.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Nicki Aycox as Christina Rush
- Kevin McCorkle as Gil Sherman
- Aris Alvarado as Antonio Mendez
- Alexandra Barreto as Anna Vizcaino
- Anthony Diaz-Perez as Greg Vizcaino
- Phil LaMarr as Kiki Solis
- Jeff Licon as Ramon
- Geoffrey Rivas as Salvador Martin
- David Shatraw as Harold Mott
- The song "Natural Blues" by Moby is also used in the season 5 episode "Wunderkind".
- Three Doors Down "Kryptonite"
- Collective Soul "Run"
- Moby "Natural Blues"
- Splender "I Think God Can Explain"
- Santana "Put Your Lights On"
- Closing Song: Travis "Why Does It Always Rain On Me?"