Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lilly re-opens the 1968 case of an 18-year-old girl who died -- apparently accidentally -- at the night of her debutante ball. Now her mother comes forth with new evidence when a local art dealer is accused of murdering his wife in the same manner the girl died.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Elizabeth Hendrickson as Emma Vine (1968)
- Charlie Koznick as Travis Whitman (1968)
- Kelly Miller as Lillian Vine (1968)
- Julie Mond as Landon Ridgely (1968)
- Ben Murphy as Travis Whitman (2006)
- Priscilla Pointer as Lillian Vine (2006)
- Tom Virtue as Matthew Ridgely (1968)
- Valerie Wildman as Landon Ridgely (2006)
- Josh Janowicz as Chip (1968)
- Sarah Shelton as Sloane (2006)
- Holly Lynch as Sloane (1968)
- Tina Morasco as Irene (1968)
- Warren Sweeney as M.C. (1968)
- Unknown actress as Claire Henley (1968)
- Tracie Thoms became a member of the main cast of Cold Case from this episode, having guest starred in several previous episodes.
- This episode is loosely based on the case of Michael Peterson.
- The song "Daydream Believer" by The Monkees is also used in the episode Forever Blue, which also takes place in 1968.
- B.J. Thomas "Hooked on a Feeling"
- The Monkees "Daydream Believer"
- Melanie "Beautiful People"
- The Rascals "A Beautiful Morning"
- Pyotr Tchaikovsky "Waltz" from the ballet "Sleeping Beauty"
- 5 Alarm Music Library "Air on the G String"
- Master Source Music Catalog "Danny's Waltz"
- Steppenwolf "Magic Carpet Ride"
- Closing Song: Henry Mancini - Moon River"