The 1994 case of a raped and murdered 16-year-old girl is re-opened when Det. Jeffries gets a call from a prisoner on death-row -- scheduled to be executed in just three days.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Michael Jace as Andre Tibbs
- Dean Norris as Wayne Nelson
- Eddie Bowz as Mike Lange
- Thomas Calabro as ADA William Danner
- Cameron Goodman as Kate Lange
- Samantha Quan as Barbie Yen (2006)
- Lori Rom as Faith
- Michael Cavalieri as Joey Norman (1994)
- In a first for the series, this episode features a greatly abbreviated opening sequence, and the main cast is instead as the episode plays, along with the guest cast, something that will not be repeated until season seven's "Bullet".
- Collective Soul "Shine"
- G. Love & Special Sauce "This Ain't Living"
- Duran Duran "Come Undone"
- Dionne Farris "I Know"
- Crash Test Dummies "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm"
- Dave Matthews Band "Satellite"
- Closing Song: John Cale "Hallelujah"