Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The 1994 case of a raped and murdered 16-year-old girl is re-opened when Det. Jeffries gets a call from a prisoner on death-row -- scheduled to be executed in just three days.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Michael Jace as Andre Tibbs
- Dean Norris as Wayne Nelson
- Eddie Bowz as Mike Lange
- Thomas Calabro as ADA William Danner
- Cameron Goodman as Kate Lange
- Samantha Quan as Barbie Yen (2006)
- Lori Rom as Faith
- Michael Cavalieri as Joey Norman (1994)
- In a first for the series, this episode features a greatly abbreviated opening sequence, and the main cast is instead as the episode plays, along with the guest cast, something that will not be repeated until season seven's "Bullet".
- Collective Soul "Shine"
- G. Love & Special Sauce "This Ain't Living"
- Duran Duran "Come Undone"
- Dionne Farris "I Know"
- Crash Test Dummies "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm"
- Dave Matthews Band "Satellite"
- Closing Song: John Cale "Hallelujah"