Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A serial killer is to be released from a New Jersey prison based on a plea bargain made twenty-five years ago. Philadelphia homicide is asked to locate a potential crime committed while the killer was living in Philadelphia during the summer of 1977. A doorman was found strangled to death in a subway station in full uniform. The plot follows an evening at "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" involving the doorman, his girlfriend and the future serial killer. Meanwhile, Valens received word from NYPD that his girlfriend was involved with credit card fraud and there's a warrant out for her arrest.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Nicki Aycox as Christina Rush
- Claire Coffee as Kelly Witkowski (1977)
- Jeff Doucette as Larry Papas (2005)
- Zack Graham as Mike Cahill
- James Howell as Edward Anthony
- Laura Leigh Hughes as Kelly Witkowski (2005)
Special Guest StarEdit
- Christina Cabot as Louise (2005)
- Gary Hoffman as Dan O'Brien (1977)
- Kat Sawyer-Young as Helen Hargrove (2005)
- The soundtrack is taken entirely from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Barry Bostwick played the role of Brad Majors in the film as is visible on the movie screen a number of times in the episode.
- Louise mentioned how Joseph Smith and Brigham Young (the source of Roy Anthony's middle name) both "heard an avenging voice". Smith was the founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, also known as Mormonism. Young was the second president of the church.
- Loosely based on serial killer Carl Eugene "Coral" Watts.
- Richard O'Brien "Time Warp"
- Jonathan Adams "Eddie"
- Barry Bostwick "Super Heroes"
- Tim Curry "Don't Dream It. Be It"
- Richard O'Brien "Science Fiction/Double Feature (Reprise)"
- Meat Loaf "Hot Patootie (Bless My Soul)"
- Tim Curry "Sweet Transvestite"
- Susan Sarandon "Touch-A-Touch-A-Touch-A Me"
- Tim Curry "I'm Going Home"
- Closing Song: Barry Bostwick "Over at the Frankenstein Place"