Lilly re-investigates the case of a murdered church organist (John Walcutt), when his Alzheimer's-stricken widow (Isabella Hofmann) begins having flashbacks of the night in question. Lilly's investigation has both Mitchell's son, Ryan (Jimmi Simpson), and daughter, Tina (Daisy McCrackin), demanding Lilly close the search.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Justin Chambers as Chris Lassing
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Isabella Hofmann as Charlotte Bayes
- John Walcutt as Mitchell Bayes
- Jimmi Simpson as Ryan Bayes (2003)
- Kerrie Keane as Judy Enright
- Douglas Smith as Ryan Bayes (1990)
- Daisy McCrackin Tina Bayes (2003)
- Kevin McCorkle as Gil Sherman
- Aimee Teegarden as Tina Bayes (1990)
- Todd Berry as Tom Walsh
- Liz Davies as Delores
- Tisha Frazier as Dani
- Kelli Dawn Hancock as Ashley
- Danny Oberbeck as Jeff
- David Forseth as Officer Silvan
- Justin Chambers' final appearance as Chris Lassing because Chambers' character had bad reviews before the show aired.
- This was the first episode to have a male victim and the first to have a female character be the killer.
- The first appearance of Kevin McCorkle as Detective Gil Sherman.
- Debut of Aimee Teegarden.
- George Michael "Faith"
- Rick Astley "Never Gonna Give You Up"
- Belinda Carlisle "I Get Weak"
- Closing Song: Madonna "Live To Tell"