New evidence comes to light that the explosion that killed a young married couple in 1981 was no accident. The detectives learn that the couple and their friends were haunted by a secret from their days as student radicals a decade earlier. Meanwhile, Stillman's daughter asks him to watch his young grandson for a few days.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Sam McMurray as Prof. Tom "Z" Zimmerman (2007)
- Jamie Bamber as Jack Kimball
- Scott Michael Campbell as Tom "Z" Zimmerman (1981)
- Patrick St. Esprit as Porter Rawley (2007)
- Melinda Page Hamilton as Janie Stillman
- Kelly Overton as Johanna Kimball (1981)
- Cindy Pickett as "Sara Lowell" / Johanna Kimball (2007)
- Sam Trammell as Porter Rawley (1981)
- Bess Wohl as Sara Lowell
- Doug Spinuzza as Louie Amante
- The title comes from one of Bob Dylan's albums.
- Herman Lester's case box can be seen when Lilly puts away Jack and Sara's case boxes.
- This episode is loosely inspired by the film The Big Chill.
- The name Zimmerman is a reference to Bob Dylan, who was born Robert Allen Zimmerman.
- The aspect ratio changes from 1.77:1 to 2.35:1 for the flashbacks.
All songs are performed by Bob Dylan
- The Times They Are A-Changin'
- All Along The Watchtower
- Ballad Of A Thin Man
- Thunder On The Mountain
- Positively 4th Street
- Knockin' On Heaven's Door
- Simple Twist Of Fate
- Closing Song: Like A Rolling Stone