Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New evidence comes to light that the explosion that killed a young married couple in 1981 was no accident. The detectives learn that the couple and their friends were haunted by a secret from their days as student radicals a decade earlier. Meanwhile, Stillman's daughter asks him to watch his young grandson for a few days.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Sam McMurray as Prof. Tom "Z" Zimmerman (2007)
- Jamie Bamber as Jack Kimball
- Scott Michael Campbell as Tom "Z" Zimmerman (1981)
- Patrick St. Esprit as Porter Rawley (2007)
- Melinda Page Hamilton as Janie Stillman
- Kelly Overton as Johanna Kimball (1981)
- Cindy Pickett as "Sara Lowell" / Johanna Kimball (2007)
- Sam Trammell as Porter Rawley (1981)
- Bess Wohl as Sara Lowell
- Doug Spinuzza as Louie Amante
- The title comes from one of Bob Dylan's albums.
- Herman Lester's case box can be seen when Lilly puts away Jack and Sara's case boxes.
- This episode is loosely inspired by the film The Big Chill.
- The name Zimmerman is a reference to Bob Dylan, who was born Robert Allen Zimmerman.
- The aspect ratio changes from 1.77:1 to 2.35:1 for the flashbacks.
All songs are performed by Bob Dylan
- The Times They Are A-Changin'
- All Along the Watchtower
- Ballad of a Thin Man
- Thunder on the Mountain
- Positively 4th Street
- Knockin' on Heaven's Door
- Simple Twist of Fate
- Closing Song: Like a Rolling Stone