While looking through old records, Frannie finds a case of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome from 1982 that may not be what it appears to be. The baby's hair was wet, suggesting she was drowned. The detectives look into the case and must question the family, that came apart after the baby's death, to find out what happened. Meanwhile, Lilly visits Ray in the hospital after he's attacked.
- Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino as Scotty Valens
- John Finn as John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera
- Thom Barry as Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller
- Brennan Elliott as Ray Williams
- Brian Bloom as Roger Felice (1982)
- Margaret Easley as Stella Bobker (1982)
- Mark Famiglietti as Devon Felice (2006)
- Linda Gehringer as Stella Bobker (2006)
- Robin Thomas as Roger Felice (2006)
- Kim Murphy Zandell as Molly Felice (1982)
- Patricia De Leon as Marta Chavez (1982)
- Hunter Huston as Tad
- Helene Masiko-Crews as Brie Romeo (2006)
- Jill Remez as Marta Chavez (2006)
- Rachel Vacca as Brie Romeo (1982)
- Unknown infants as Iris Felice
- At only six-months old, Iris Felice is the youngest victim of the series.
- The victim is not seen at the end due to the fact that she was an infant at the time of her death. Instead it ends with Lilly kneeling at her grave.
- In the beginning of the episode, Lt. Stillman mentions that the victim was 6 months old and she died in April. At the end of the episode, when her gravestone is shown, it says "1982-1982".
- Jackson Browne "Somebody's Baby"
- The Manhattans "Shining Star"
- Master Source "All Night"
- Quarterflash "Harden My Heart"
- The Motels "Only The Lonely"
- Phil Collins "In The Air Tonight"
- Michael A. Levine "Baby Blues"
- Closing Song: Journey "Open Arms"